Monday, November 15, 2010

Wedding Planning!

Bo & I have actually gotten a lot done considering how busy we have been between Free to Breathe season and everything else! We are getting married at Marbles Kid's Museum/IMAX downtown, we have Nicole Faby Photography reserved for the photos and I actually already have my dress!  


Next up is catering and floral. I have 2 catering proposals and am waiting for a 3rd.  EVERY single caterer we have met with has rescheduled our initial consult...I know it happens but 3 times with 3 different caterers. -- geez.  It makes me have nightmares how much this all costs.  So to avoid that topic.... here are some engagement photos from Nicole Faby!










1 comment:

  1. So happy your blog got an update! Woohoo Congrats! Can't wait until May!! love you both!!

    ReplyDelete