Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Best Bridesmaids EVER

I have wonderful bridesmaids!  This weekend was my last fling before the ring.. well single fling - I do plan on partaking in many more girls weekends at the beach!  But seriously I have been friends with these girls for so long, Amber - well she is my cousin and used to torment me as a kid but now we are like sisters and I wouldn't have it any other way. Ashley, and Katie and I have been friends since we were 6 years old and I still consider them two of my closest friends...  impressed yet?  Joanna I have known since I was 11 or 12 years old, then Diana, Jenna and Sarah  I met in college. I know every single one of these ladies will be a huge part of my life forever and I am so glad they a part of my celebration.  

Now about the weekend... 

The weather didn't completely cooperate but it was still a fabulous weekend.  I had 6 out of 7 of my bridesmaids able to come.  Please say a prayer for Jenna, her grandfather fell very ill on Friday and she was unable to make it down.  I am just happy she was in North Carolina and able to spend time with her family.  Love you lover pants!! 

A photo weekend recap: A trip to the Azalea festival! Thanks Chad for coming with Amber and Avery! 






Friday night - our casual night out before the real shenanigans began!





Saturday: A bag full of wonderful goodies from Jenna! 



Our 'cab' arrived and they surprised me with a LIMO!!!!! 


My beautiful MOH! Can't wait to plan her Batchelorette weekend next!


The sun decided to join us on Sunday as it was time to leave...that's okay! It was a GREAT weekend! 

Now... time for the big day! 

2 comments:

  1. WE LOVE YOU TOO!! It was an AWESOME weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I need to get my blogger on...to catch-up with you all who blogged. Hopefully I will post my recap tomorrow! Love you! And yeah for a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete