Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Garden to Plate

Bo & I got a late start on our garden due to wedding festivities but we are pretty proud of the progress it is making!  We have a tomato plant, bell pepper plant and about 7 or 8 jalapeno plants...Bo 'raised' the jalapenos from little seeds so the fact that we almost have peppers is pretty cool. 


Our tomato plant - looking a little droopy but doing well - 

We even have a tomatoes!

Our Bell pepper plant! 



Our Pepper and Jalapeno Plants!  No Jalapenos yet but I think we will have a 
ton pretty soon!



Saturday we picked the bell pepper: 

We had gone to the farmers market earlier that day and I decided to make shrimp and veggie
 stir fry for dinner! YUM! We ate our little bell pepper! 

Tada! 


It was very yummy!  Can't wait for more veggies from our little Garden!



1 comment:

  1. I love eating vegetables from the garden!! I hope that you'll have a great harvest and lot more yummy vegetable-y goodness!

    ReplyDelete