Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kahlua's Photo Shoot

I have a new toy! I have been wanting a DSLR camera for quite a while.  My point and shoot is okay but it doesn't zoom far and the quality is just ok.  I wanted something to take better photos as we travel, eventually have kids etc and I wanted one with 'real' video capabilities. Not to mention for my work at the Partnership we needed someone with a nicer camera because there is always an occasion to take a photo! So being on a 'budget' we got the Cannon Rebel T2i.  It's a good 'beginner' DSLR camera and does real HD video which will be great for Focused Videography.  We decided to use the money we got from our recent wedding booking deposits to purchase the camera.  


Now learning how to use it.. .
Here are a few photos of Kahlua dog -- my first 'good' photos. 
My favorite:


Sad puppy: 


a little cross-eyed but i think it's cute (i think i had the flash on on this one) 


Thanks to my beautiful model!

No comments:

Post a Comment