Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 Goals - a Month or so late

My very good friend did this on her blog and I am 'stealing' this topic from her.
My Goals for 2010:
My Goals for Focused Videography:
1. Do a better job organizing Focused Videography's accounting (off to a great start thanks to Organize for Success!)
2. Develop and stick to a marketing plan for the business.
3. Book 7 weddings for the 2010 Wedding Season! 2 more to go! Know a bride to be? Have 'em call me!
4. Prioritize an equipment  'Wish List' and make enough money to buy some of the items on it. 

Personal Goals:
1. Save enough money to have a decent down payment on a house.
2. Develop a work out plan and try to stick to it!   
3. Run in 1 of the 3 Free to Breathe 5Ks without stopping.
4. Find and pursue a hobby. 
5. Educate more people on the truths of Lung Cancer. 
6. Document my family tree and make a personal documentary video on the project - including interviewing my grand parents.  

1 comment:

  1. Love all these! So proud of you! You are going to rock it out girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete