Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Really Excited!

So I promise this won't be ALL about lung cancer but I have actually been successful at getting auction items and I am pretty darn proud of myself....THANK you to those who have said YES to my requests! For what you may ask.. .GREAT QUESTION! 


The 3rd Annual Evening of Hope Gala benefiting the North Carolina Lung Cancer Partnership.  This year we are adding a Live/Silent Auction and we are getting some pretty cool items!  If you would like to come you can purchase your 'ticket' online for $75 per person. This includes heavy appetizers, music, speakers, and the great feeling you have to know you are helping raise money for a GREAT cause - the #1 cancer killer (Lung Cancer!)
The website is: http://nationallungcancerpartnership.org/index.cfm?page=Evening_of_Hope - it has all the event details and a list of the great auction items!


Here is the Save the Date! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment