Thursday, April 15, 2010

Has it been 5 years since we have spoken?

So much has changed. 

I graduated college -with honors.   You should have been there.  Got a job right out of college - and have moved into a career I love.  Although you would tell me I am not going to make any money at this and I would argue that I love it and I am making a difference and it's all because of you.  You were right though, should have majored in business.  

I started a business - I wish you were here to give me advice because I know you would have some. 

I fell in love with the right guy. I know you would like him, he is caring and loves me.  I wish you were here to give him your blessing. His name is Bo.

Carson has gotten so big - and funny.  He looks like you, walks just like you, even has the same mannerisms as you.  He can even play guitar at 6 years old!  

I have traveled around the world, and experienced life because that is what you taught me to do but I wish you were here to share it all with. I miss you. 

Heather 

4.16.2010

5 comments:

  1. I love you best friend...this blog brought tears to me eyes! I will confirm your father would be/is proud of you! I mean...you have a fabulous friend like me how could he not! I love that we have been there for each other through it all...I know there are thousands of things I wouldn't have made it through without you! Thank you for being one of the strongest people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK thanks for starting my day off with tears! Love you girl He would be SOOOO proud of you! I know I am!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How time flies. This definitely brings tears to my eyes (must not cry at work) You have done so many wonderful things and we are all so proud to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I was not expecting to see this post when I did my daily blog check. I know that he is SO proud of everything that you have done... I know that I am! However, I know there is still so much for you to do. I hate the way that you have fallen into your job, but you are changing lives everyday! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, this is so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. He's surely looking down at his baby and brimming with pride. I love you!

    ReplyDelete