Thursday, July 15, 2010

10 for $10 Challenge! Part 2!

Last week I took over Facebook and challenged my friends to a 10 for $10 challenge.  I must say my friends and family rose to the challenge and so far this Free to Breathe season I have raised $478  - My personal goal is $500 ($22 more!!).  Thank you to everyone who donated- and for those who still want to get involved and donate - my page won't close until December 31st!  

But I wanted to put into perspective what your $10 can do and show how YOUR funds are truly making a difference in the life of a lung cancer patient:

How do your fundraising efforts make a difference? 
  • One $10 gift allows 5 lung cancer patients to receive our free educational materials 
  • Five $10 gifts keep our website running for a month, providing vital information to 10,000 patients, families and health care providers 
  • Fifteen $10 gifts fund one day of critical lung cancer research to help all lung cancer patients live longer and better.
Whether we raise $500 or $5,000 this year  your efforts will make a direct impact on the lives of lung cancer patients and their families - so on behalf of my family - THANK YOU!

Want to give - or pass the link along?!? www.freetobreathe.org 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on doing so well...I know this was a goal you set after the conference you attended-- know you are making a difference and doing great things!

    ReplyDelete