Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New House...

I am going to be a homeowner! As long as everything continues to go well we will close on July 30!  It has DEFINITELY been a journey getting to this point - Luckily I have a GREAT real estate agent and a great support system.  Otherwise I think I would have gone insane already!  .... no seriously. 


We decided because the interest rates were SO low to go ahead and buy.  We also got a GREAT deal! We are super exited about having our own mailbox and garage and yard for Kahlua!  Updated Photos and Cookouts soon!


Here are some photos!
 


Living room view from the front door. 


 


From the kitchen


 


Backyard shot!


 


Kitchen


 


Master bedroom with 2 closets!  


 


Small bedroom #2


 



Future Office!


 


Backyard shot #2


 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! Beautiful :) Mazel Tov! Lemme know what I can do to help out!

    ReplyDelete