Monday, August 15, 2011

New York, here I come!

Happy Birthday to me!  I seriously have the best husband ever!  We realized a few weeks ago we couldn't afford our mini vaca to the big apple.  SO he is 'letting' me go by myself Wednesday and Thursday. I wish he could go but we just couldn't afford two plane tickets, hotel for a few nights, baseball games, food etc.  SO my friend Katie is putting me up on her couch! (THANKS KATIE!)   I am going to see my good friend Ludi!  Ludi and I were exchange students when we were in high school and have remained close friends! She is from France but currently lives in Italy via Reunion Island. I can't believe we have known each other for over 10 years! She is in NY for a Beach Tennis Tournament! I need to brush up on my French!


I don't have a photo of the first time I went because I don't have them digitally! 
Let's see, I went in 2001, She came in 03 (don't know where those photos are either right at the moment).  
So here are a few photos of us over the years
Ludi and Baptiste came 05! -- Photo of me, Ludi, Baptiste and my cousin Amber.






























Amber, Chad, Ludi, momma, Baptiste @ the beach in 05:





























She came to NYC for NYE with a friend in 07: 




In 2008, I went to Reunion  to visit her! 



Two pictures here because that place is paradise!



Can't wait for our next adventure together! New York City 2011! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY NEW YORK!! Give Katie hugs and kisses for me :)

    ReplyDelete