Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meet Charlotte

Monday evening I was outside seeing if we had a bell pepper I could pick to make in a stir fry - we didn't have one quite big enough. My husband started knocking on the window above our little garden.  I thought he was being annoying so I ignored him a little while - when I looked up he pointed above my head - a HUGE spider.  This my friends is Charlotte the spider and her web. She spins her web at night over our little garden - Also a note - I am loving my new camera - I promise I did not get that up close and personal with Charlotte... and if anyone can tell me what type of species she/It is that would be great! 






and finally - Charlotte's feast last night: (gross, but awesome photo) 
Let's see if she is back tonight! 

1 comment:

  1. I love her! I used to leave the lights on for our guy so bugs would fly into the web!

    ReplyDelete